Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thing 23 - On Line Evaluation

I just finished 23 Things on a Stick and found it to be one of the most amazing classes I've taken in a long time. I'd like our library staff to start recording books they've read in The LibraryThing to help us with readers advisory and think it would be fun to have our own blog that the public can contribute to: (Book Discussion Groups, Favorite Books, etc.) Now that I'm finished with the course I plan on going back and reviewing what I've learned and doing the challenge projects. My kids even congratulated me on joining them in the new century!

2 comments:

PatriciaP said...

I am glad you found the program amazing! Watch for More Things on a Stick in the fall or winter. Thanks for joining us on this 23 Things Ride!

Patricia-
CMLE

LeAnn said...

Congrats on finishing!

And, I saw your email asking when you'll get your prizes. I know flashdrives will be sent out this week, but I'm not sure when the drawing is for the bigger prizes. They have digital cameras, a camcorder that plugs right into your computer and more...so let's hope you win one of those, huh? Good luck!

And, congrats!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach