Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thing 30 - More Ways to Use RSS and Delicious


I don't usually read RSS feeds on a regular basis but think that 'FeedSifter' will help eliminate some of the volume. I do like the idea of organizing my feeds so I can choose what I want to review.

Delicious, is one of my favorite "things" from 23 Things. The feature of Delicious that I use most frequently is tagging; I love how I can easily organize my growing list of bookmarks using tags.

We use Delicious at work to organize the sites we use on a regular basis. Since we have four circulation stations it's easy to make sure everyone has acess to the same list of sites. I took a long look at 'Insuggest' and found a lot of sites to add to my 'Delicious' account. Once I finish 'More 23 Things of a Stick' I plan on going back and exploring more of their features.

No comments: