Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thing 28 - Customized Home Pages




1. Which of the services did you use? Why did you choose that one?
I chose igoogle, I like the clean look and how easy it is to change. Since I have a google calendar and gmail it makes it the best choice.

2. What was your experience in setting it up? Easy? Or not?
Very easy to set up but I can see where looking through all the exciting widgets could be time consuming.

3. Which gadgets/widgets/flakes did you add?
I noticed that some of the widgets I had on before no longer work so I deleted some of the things from my first set upm changed the picture, and added my google calendar, twitter, and some fun knitting gadgets.

4. Do you have any recommendations for gadgets/widgets/flakes you find fun or useful?
I love the radio I added to my blog. I can pick a station and listen while I'm working.

Just to test out another site I signed up for Netvibes. I found widgets on gmail that I couldn't find on Netvibes and didn't like that they didn't show you much about the different widgets just a short description.

No comments: