Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thing 40 - Mashup The Web

I explored all the mashups but decided to design a card for National Library Week, you can access it by clicking the title of this post. I designed it using Phreetings which was easy to use although you were limited to what you could do with the design.

Book Tour would be useful if you wanted to schedule an author appearance. You can usually get a better rate if they have two engagments in the same area.

Wheel of Food was fun - my son and I use to play a game called 'Where Don't you Want to Eat' when we couldn't decide where to go for supper. We'd take turns calling out places we weren't interested in until we narrowed down our choices. This would have helped us with our decision!

I like MusicMesh: It lets you visually browse through bands starting with a single artist and easily watch videos of the artist that are posted on YouTube. A fun way to discover new music or just watch videos of your favorite band.

http://mashups.web2learning.net/ I found this interesting article on Library Mashups give it a try.

No comments: